Dance Parties For Women
Create a memorable party with Sisters Rock Dance Parties! It's fun. It's sexy. It's playful and liberating.
Starting with a few warm up routines including floorwork, leading into learning 3-5 pole dance moves and spins, building a simple routine. Add chair dance, lap dance, or burlesque routines if you prefer. Finishing with fun dress up routine (optional). This is a great time for some fun picture taking. Ending with a sweet send off for you party's special occasion.
Every shape, age, and fitness ability is welcome. We can work around any limitations: It's about having fun and celebrating, not perfecting any dance moves.
We usually dance barefoot and wear yoga tanks and shorts. However, if your party wants to "dress up", heels and sexy pole dance attire is welcome. It's a good idea to bring water.
A table will be setup for your party's food and drinks (alcohol is allowed). Your group can mingle and for fun... pick your own "stripper name" for the class.
"This has been one of THE BEST experiences!!! This past weekend, my girlfriends/bridal party had a private pole dancing class taught by Jeanette (amazing lady!) for a bachelorette party and it was amazing! Not only was it an awesome time between girls but it was a great workout physically and mentally!! I would HIGHLY recommend private lessons for yourself or a group, you learn so much and the instructors are amazingly talented! Thanks Jeanette! See you again soon :)"...Abigal... Bachelrette Party host
Bloom Movement Studio is usually available for booking on the weekends. All day Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1:30-10pm. A weekday booking would have to work around the scheduled classes held at Bloom. Check out their web-site: www.dancingbloom.com
Book Your Party
Parties are BOOKED when the $50 deposit payment is made in full. Pay here on-line. Refundable up to a week before the party.
Private Class 1 hour $100
Book a private class for your small group (1-5 women), if you are just looking for a lesson on pole dance basics.
This is not like a party where we have drinks, snacks and a party atmosphere. There is no dress up or time for pictures. This would be a straight out class with warm ups, lesson routine and cool down stretches.
You and your group can even book repeating classes to learn all the beginner pole spins and tricks over a several weeks course. Just find a time that works for both your group and the studio schedule.
- We dance barefoot.
- All participants should dress in comfortable workout clothing (form fitting works best. Like Yoga clothes. Keep in mind we are doing some sexy dancing, so dress in what makes you feel good) Shorts work best for pole work, but not necessary.
- Don't wear any lotion. We don't want you slipping off the pole. :)
- Parking is on the Street.
- Studio is to the right side of the building and DOWN the stairs.
- Although this is a load of fun, it is a workout. Prepare to sweat. Bring some water. Sore muscles and some minor bruises may occur from pole work.
- Some parties create thieir own matching tank tops for the special event or all bring in props. For example: boas, hats, to-to's.