Pole & Yoga Parties
Looking for a unique and memorable way to celebrate your special event?
Host a Party with Sisters Rock and have your quests leave feeling like a Goddess.
Perfect for Bachelorette, Birthdays, Girls Night Out, or for no reason at all.
1 hr. $200
*90 min $250
*(recommended for more than 6 women)
What to except
- A warm greeting by the instructor
- Mix and mingle *drink time with "get to know you" fun
* (Bring your own booze or beverage)
- Slow juicy warm ups on the floor mixing yoga with sexy dance moves
- Hip awakening, booty shaking fun
- Non-pole routine with or without *"dress up"
- Beginner Pole dance moves, spins, tricks, building a short routine.
- Time for photos and practice.
- Blessing the guest of honor.
- FABULOUSLY FANTASTIC FEMININE FUN!!!
How to Book
- Call, text or email Jeanette Fultz.
- Request date and time. Jeanette will have to check studio availabilty and get back to you.
- Once confirmed date is available, you can make a payment on-line to book your party.
- Refunds up to a week before the party are given. $30 will be kept to pay for studio rental fee.
Jeanette has many tricks up her sleeve. She has been teaching for over 30 years. All parties will be geared to the needs of your group. More yoga, less spin... OK. All pole tricks... cool. Chair dance... great. Lap dance... oooh la-la... YES. Sacred feminine empowerment dance... You GOT IT! Tribal belly dance... yup. Couples Yoga or Massage party... sounds good to me. :) So let Jeanette know what you were looking for and have fun.
Jeanette is a Kripalu certified Yoga Instructor. She teaches vinyasa, therpeutic, hatha yoga. Her and her husband Scott teach Couples yoga workshops and Parties. She also is trained in ecstatic dance and many forms of fitness workouts.
She is a NY licenced massage therapist. And is currently finishing her third year of Biodynamic Cranio Sacral Therapy training.
What to wear?
- Yoga clothes are fine. Tanks, tee's, capris.. etc.
- Booty shorts are best for pole moves, but not nessesary.
* Many groups bring their own props or wear matching shirts. We welcome creativity and play. So bring the boas, masks, hats, sexy costumes. Whatever will light you up and allow you to have a BLAST!
We do have some props at the studio. Hats, masks and costumes as well.
Hosting a yoga party for your special event is a great alternative from a physical and mental perspective. It is a great way to connect with your group on a deeper level and create meaningful moments.
Yoga calms the mind, tones the body, enhances flexibility and helps releases the happy hormones (endorphines) for natural mood enhancement. Looking good, feeling good, connecting more authentically... Yoga Parties are increasing in popularty as people are seeking a healthier, more rewarding alternative to the traditional "night on the town".
$100 for One Hour
$125 for 90 Minutes
$150 for 2 hours